Founders, investors, and innovators took the stage to share their stories, fireside case studies and keynotes
Pre-party for Gold-ticket holders is a great opportunity to network, learn, and party together in a non-formal environment before the event. There will be complimentary snacks, a signature drink, and all the comradery you can handle. What better way to start a jam-packed day of education, networking, and friendship!
– Monetization strategies and business models;
– Mobile acquisition and retention;
– How to increase mobile KPIs: app downloads, ARPU, ARPPU;
– Mobile LTV strategies to boost brand loyalty;
– How to decrease Churn Rate;
– Tactics for customer feedback analysis.
– Data analytics: Methods and approaches;
– Practical ways to utilize data for growing a business and increasing revenue;
– Technical aspects and limitation of data;
– How to deepen your hold in existing market & expand to the new ones with DMP.
– How to determine bottlenecks and security vulnerabilities;
– The scale of mobile fraud: facts and figures;
– The most common tactics of mobile fraudsters;
– Mobile fraud limitations and cost-efficiency;
– How international brands combat mobile fraud;
– Tools, tips and tricks to fight mobile fraud.
– What are chatbots?
– How can business take advantage of chatbots?
– How to use them in advertising?
– Conversational advertising;
– Nature Language Processing: how to make bots language-intelligent.
– The shifting landscape of TV advertising;
– New opportunities for boosting brand awareness on TV;
– How to create a viral video: case studies from industry leaders;
– Tracking, measuring and improving the efficiency of TV ad campaigns.
– Why industry leaders are using programmatic technologies;
– Mobile advertising done right: advanced targeting, segmentation and cross-channel tracking strategies;
– Practical tips on utilizing data for boosting ad campaign performance;
– How to choose a trusted programmatic partner;
– Strategies for increasing the efficiency of media-buying campaigns.
Details to be announced soon
AR/VR technologies: availability and limitations
– Video ad specs for AR/VR campaigns;
– Target audiences you can reach with AR/VR;
– Practical ways to utilize AR/VR for driving new clients to your business;
– Does your business really need AR/VR ads and is it ready to deliver quality creatives?
– Which technology is more cost-effective;
– The pros and cons of RTB and Header Bidding for advertisers and publishers;
– Practical ways to use RTB and Header Bidding to increase ad campaign performance rate without increasing the budget;
– Technology limitations and potential obstacles for advertisers;
– Synergizing RTB and Header Bidding to create a unified media-buying and monetization strategy.
– How to draw up portraits of mobile users;
– Determining and utilizing unique user features;
– Mobile ad personalization and budget optimization strategies;
– Data in Mobile Apps: user behavior analytics;
– Effective marketing communications and target audience segmentation.
– Creation of engaging content for the publishers;
– Increasing social media traffic: free and paid options;
– How to boost brand awareness on Facebook;
– Drawing up a successful content strategy to boost sales;
– Smart targeting: how to utilize the potential of Facebook ads.
– Why banner ads are a thing of the past;
– How to determine if native advertising will be effective for your brand?;
– Native ad targeting tactics;
– Tips on boosting native ad efficiency;
– How to choose the best vendor for native advertising campaigns;
– Is native content a silver bullet?
– How to apprehend the mobile advertising industry;
– Life after app-install;
– Driving customer life-time value;
– The merging of branding and performance;
– Mobile advertising fraud: the next big challenge.
Just when you thought Ad Summit couldn't get any better: we're going to throw you a party when it's all done! The real gem of our conference is the possibility to get in touch with our experts for an informal chat and build business connections that will last long after the party's over. Join speakers and fellow attendees for the Epom Afterparty at Famous Club at 8 pm.