Ad Summit Kyiv 2019 Agenda
Digital and advertising thought leaders
from the global companies will take
Ad Summit stage to talk about video,
mobile and programmatic advertising
for Gold-ticket holders only
Starts at 19:00. The venue will be announced soon
The Ad Summit pre-party is a great opportunity to meet and network with conference speakers, exhibitors, and attendees before the event. Enjoy signature food, authentic cocktails and tete-a-tete talks in a friendly atmosphere. What better way to tune into the right vibe before the conference day?
Welcome Speech from Organizers
9:55 - 10:00
Telling Better Stories Across the Open Web
10:00 - 10:35
- Importance of Speed: How to set up a performance culture in the company? What you
need to know as marketers.
- Modern Web Technology: What is AMP? How to improve conversion rate with AMP.
- AMP Stories: How to create fast, immersive and storytelling experience on the web.
EMEA Product Lead, Mobile Web
Unlock the Possibilities of Programmatic Identity
10:35 - 11:10
- Identity in AdTech can refer to so many different things. One set aims to solve the user sync inefficiencies we see today by creating common identifiers, designed to be collected and shared in an optimized fashion (think: The Trade Desk’s Unified ID or IAB Tech Lab’s DigiTrust ID).
- The second aims to bring people-based identifiers to the open market, allowing those on both the buy and sell side of our ecosystem to leverage people-based marketing (i.e. LiveRamp’s IdentityLink).
- In this presentation, Joerg Vogelsang will take us through on how the Identity will impact our industry in 2019
Managing Director, DACH — CEE
App Monetization Strategies That Drive Revenue
11:10 - 11:45
The keynotes will be announced soon
Publisher Development Manager
11:45 - 12:05
How Shifting Media Buying Away From Google and Facebook Can Bring Fresh Solutions to AdTech
12:05 - 12:40
- The majority of ad spend still goes to the global media giants. The more ad budgets
are spent on Google and Facebook the more difficult it is for new players to stay afloat. What are
the ways to find balance?
- What are the emerging ad-tech players and channels and how to evaluate what the right fit for you is?
- Will our lives and media buying strategies remain the same with the upcoming era of Gen Z, the first digital-native audience? Who are Gen Zets and how alternative AdTech solutions can help us engage this hard-to-reach audience?
The Topic and Keynotes Will Be Announced Soon
12:40 - 13:15
Head of Sales
13:15 - 14:45
Everything Begins With Chats: The Way Brands Today Are Using Messengers
14:45 - 15:20
- The reasons of why to use messengers in communication with clients.
- How do messengers change the connection between consumers and brands?
- Online communities as one of the most attractive, involving and magnificent way to communicate with a wide audience. Cases of the most well-known brands in Viber.
Sales Director CEE
Full Stack, Rev Up: How to Maximize Mobile Gaming App Revenue
15:20 - 15:55
How using a full-stack mobile ecosystem provides the greatest benefits for maximizing the value of
your app's inventory.
The latest developments in monetization strategies for mobile gaming apps
Ways to access and leverage impression-level data reporting and advanced bidding auction dynamics.
Strategic Partnerships Lead, EMEA
Shared-interest Business Approach as the Answer to Ad Tech Industry Changes
15:55 - 16:30
What are the changes and challenges that media buyers and publishers need to face on a daily basis?
What business approach is crucial to succeed and grow business with these programmatic and ad tech
Based on a real case study, you will hear about the shared-interest approach, which helped our
Publishers to act with certainty, realize their fair share and take control of their ad monetization.
You will learn how the value path optimization can help you build and reach valuable audiences.
Country Manager CEE
16:30 - 16:45
Why StoryTelling Through Video Works
16:45 - 17:20
- Why Story Matters Now, more than Ever
- Who is your Hero? (HINT: It's not you)
- Writing Your Hero's Journey
How to tell stories through video with 3 key points (it’s easier and harder than you think)
Samuel P. N. Cook
Founder & Creative Director
How to Turn YouTube Views Into Business Growth
17:20 - 17:55
The keynotes will be announced soon
Seeking a Compromise: What are the New Standards of Cooperation Between Advertisers and Publishers Which Will Lead to Mutual Growth?
18:00 - 18:30
#ADS2019 Official Afterparty
Starts at 20:00. The venue will be announced soon
Wrap up an eventful day with a vibrant party in one of the most spectacular places of Kyiv!
Closer networking, signature drinks, and mind-blowing food will make your evening pleasant and unforgettable