Ad Summit Kyiv 2019 Agenda
Digital and advertising thought leaders
from the global companies will take
Ad Summit stage to talk about video,
mobile and programmatic advertising
for Gold-ticket holders only
Starts at 19:00.
The Ad Summit pre-party is a great opportunity to meet and network with conference speakers, exhibitors,
and attendees before the event. Enjoy signature food, authentic cocktails and tete-a-tete talks in a
friendly atmosphere. What better way to tune into the right vibe before the conference day?
Marché Central, 2 Bessarabska Square
Welcome Speech From Organizers
9:55 - 10:00
Telling Better Stories Across the Open Web
10:00 - 10:35
- Importance of Speed: How to set up a performance culture in the company? What you
need to know as marketers.
- Modern Web Technology: What is AMP? How to improve conversion rate with AMP.
- AMP Stories: How to create fast, immersive and storytelling experience on the
EMEA Product Lead, Mobile Web
Unlock the Possibilities of Programmatic Identity
10:35 - 11:10
- Identity in AdTech can refer to so many different things. One set aims to solve
the user sync inefficiencies we see today by creating common identifiers, designed to be collected
and shared in an optimized fashion (think: The Trade Desk’s Unified ID or IAB Tech Lab’s DigiTrust
- The second aims to bring people-based identifiers to the open market, allowing
those on both the buy and sell side of our ecosystem to leverage people-based marketing (i.e.
- In this presentation, Joerg Vogelsang will take us through on how the Identity
will impact our industry in 2019
Managing Director, DACH — CEE
App Monetization Strategies That Drive Revenue
11:10 - 11:45
- Best practices of ad implementation in apps.
- Discussion across gaming and non-gaming.
- Formats covered include Rewarded Video, interstitials, and Native.
- Showcase success story from one of our key publishers.
Publisher Development Manager
11:45 - 12:05
Back to the Future: The Transformation of the Programmatic Approach - How can Brands & Agencies Keep
up the Pace
12:05 - 12:40
- Learn about how the perception of media is changing.
- Why are the new generations so different.
The true meaning of programmatic and how important collaboration between content and distribution is.
The change of old habits and empower consumers to engage with brands receiving a great experience in
- Connectivity of today and tomorrow.
- DTC- Programmatic Commerce
- The digital operations of tomorrow
- Is man replaceable? The role of the composer and conductor.
- What does in-housing mean?
- The world in transformation mode. Do we understand the true meaning of it.
- Back to the Future 2
Ex-Global Head of Programmatic Solutions
Media Buying with Bidstream Data: How Brands Reach the Next Level of Performance
12:40 - 13:15
- What is a bidstream data?
- How the bidstream data is collected? How can brands use bidstream data?
- The most valuable ways to use data.
- How to visualize your customers?
- Abandoning cookies.
Head of Sales
13:15 - 14:45
Full Stack, Rev Up: How to Maximize Mobile Gaming App Revenue
14:45 - 15:20
How using a full-stack mobile ecosystem provides the greatest benefits for maximizing the value of
your app's inventory.
The latest developments in monetization strategies for mobile gaming apps
Ways to access and leverage impression-level data reporting and advanced bidding auction dynamics.
Strategic Partnerships Lead, EMEA
Everything Begins With Chats: The Way Brands Today Are Using Messengers
15:20 - 15:55
- The reasons of why to use messengers in communication with clients.
- How do messengers change the connection between consumers and brands?
- Online communities as one of the most attractive, involving and magnificent way
to communicate with a wide audience. Cases of the most well-known brands in Viber.
Sales Director CEE
Shared-interest Business Approach as the Answer to Ad Tech Industry Changes
15:55 - 16:30
What are the changes and challenges that media buyers and publishers need to face on a daily basis?
What business approach is crucial to succeed and grow business with these programmatic and ad tech
Based on a real case study, you will hear about the shared-interest approach, which helped our
Publishers to act with certainty, realize their fair share and take control of their ad
You will learn how the value path optimization can help you build and reach valuable audiences.
Country Manager CEE
16:30 - 16:45
How to Turn YouTube Views Into Business Growth
16:45 - 17:20
The keynotes will be announced soon
50% of shoppers say online video helps them decide which specific brand or product to buy.
With many of us spending at least 30 minutes a day watching YouTube, what are key steps for
businesses to drive results with YouTube ads?
We will look beyond YouTube traditional metrics such as views, watchtime, view through rate,
sharing, liking and commenting.
You will connect the dots between best performing YouTube for Action ad formats, most lucrative ML
driven audience targeting, creative examples and ROI measurement tools.
Judging your YouTube campaign success by core business metrics: More customers, More profitable, at
Why StoryTelling Through Video Works
17:20 - 17:55
- Why Story Matters Now, more than Ever
- Who is your Hero? (HINT: It's not you)
- Writing Your Hero's Journey
How to tell stories through video with 3 key points (it’s easier and harder than you think)
Samuel P. N. Cook
Founder & Creative Director
#ADS2019 Official Afterparty
Starts at 20:00.
Wrap up an eventful day with a vibrant party in one of the most spectacular places of Kyiv! Closer
networking, signature drinks, and mind-blowing food will make your evening pleasant and unforgettable
Buddha-Bar Kyiv, 14 Khreshchatyk str.